Thursday, May 7, 2015

ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD



When I was a child, I always invented weird things and games with funny rules! I think that I was a so creative girl. All my cousins and neighbours wanted to play with me, I was a very social girl with a big personality. We pretended that we work in a fair, or construct a pyramid like egyptians...we pretended to, that we could fight with nunchakus like the ninja turtles ( I always wanted to be like MASTER SPLINTER and always eat pizza with my boys-  I still want that thing.)

 One of my famous storys are realationated with my imaginary friend, PEPE. He was a big and old man with a big beard, he always play with me and one day, my mom was frighten out because she hear my laugh but she don't see me at all ...  Well... I only was playing with PEPE... but! I was playing on the kitchen, but inside the sink with spoons, ok - weird-.
 In that period, all my staff was called PEPE, my favorite teddy bear, and my dolls... SO FREAK! But my best friend isn`t called pepe, he's called Martín and always support me especially when I felt bad for my father's divorce. We was a litlle childs with a fantastic world in our heads and with a big spirit of friendship. At now, I don't see Martín anymore... we grow up and he lives in Montreal, Canada.

I think the childhood is very important for the construction of our personality, we see the world with a "big eyes" and "big soul", with inocence. We must to remember that emotion to be free and happy in all our lives.

that's is the reason that I love to  L A U G H  everyday !








2 comments:

  1. you're like the sun, everyday shinning hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we would have been friends when we was a little girls jijijiji because I was very but veryyy craazy and creative girl

    ReplyDelete