Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A DAY I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER



It's so hard to me remember one day in special, but I think it was when I was sixteen years old. In that year, 2007, I went to an ayahuasca ceremony with my uncle Rumi.  It was a fantastic and strong experience for me, because my body feels the effect of the millenary concoction and I became to see the more strange visions about my life mixed with beautiful images of the rain-forest, I heard differents sounds from insects and my whole body fall down like a drunkard.
It was especial because in that moment, I realized that the ancestral medicine can be a new way to heal emotional wounds, and since that day I want to connect with the people from that experience. From this antique knowledge we can reconnect with the others.






6 comments:

  1. Basically you were on drugs xdddd, <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful memory my friend, i hope some day have that amazing experience and you behind me taking my hair and saying me "votalo todo ameca"... lov you ;D


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your experience was very interesting but I didn't know that exist a mix with wine hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fear to experiment ayahuasca! I´m not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow, that's so amazing. I remember when I was smoke salvia for fist time with my school class when I had 7 years. The experience was of other world, other galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'd like to experience something like this someday.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete