Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Music Memories



When I was a teenager (oh, I'm still a teenager. Yeah) I used to listen Placebo. The thing I liked about them is that they were weird, not in a negative way, but in a good way, because they were something new for a young girl who was looking for her identity. I felt represented with that slow-sad music, because I was a lonely teenager fighting against the world. 
The first concert I went was the one of the Molotov group. I really liked them because they were so rebel and politics. I went with a friend of mine, when we were 13, still in school. The concert was in Caupolican Theatre, and it was full of bad boys, wearing their black t-shirts and screaming this I didn't understand. We were really scared, but after we made some friends there. 
So, my first album... I think it was a Molotov one. It calls "Dance and dense denso". It was very important because I bought it with my own money!!! I was very happy, because I earned this money seeling ice cream in my neighborhood. 

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend, your darkness side is really deep. I loved Placebo too, but not molotov, for me they was a barbecue-boys xd

    ReplyDelete