Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Favorite Cartoon



I love cartoons and I think it's a problem because, in my new apartment nothing it's mine, so I don't have tv, and my computer is broken, so I can't see tv too often. Also, I don`t have enough time to watch them, because I have a lot of work to do for university.  When I was a child I enjoyed all the cartoons of Nickelodeon (and I still do), but especially HEY ARNOLD! I love all the characters of the serie, like Helga with that biiiiiiiig eyebrown, bad temperament and pink dress, and his friend Herald, with his amazing and extravagant hair. I love the setting of the cartoon because all the stories happen in the neighborhood with their classmates of school. The stories was mystics, always something can changed, like a dream! and new characters can be built- in.

I Think Hey Arnold is a cartoon made for everyone, because their structure is very simple, it's like a "everybody-serie", what means that every person can watch, enjoy and understand it. There's is something magical in this tv show, because it developes stories based on childhood games and experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment