Thursday, April 23, 2015

Misconceptions about art or studying

The first thing that I have to tell you about the conception to "studying art" it's that is a different way to see the world, but it's not extraordinary, I mean, it's not for a genius or a master with handmade subjects. All the people can do anything relationated with art, because art don't means do beautiful things. Art means symbolic language, it's a not verbal way to explain the things. If you can contemplate a sopaipilla as if it was the mona lisa, you can be an artist! . For my experience, the support of my parents and friends it's really important and I enjoy everyday their company meanwhile I do strange and dynamic things (sometimes I do boring things too).

Studying art is amazing, but you need to have discipline it's not just fun! (but have a lot of fun too), is one of the things that people can't imagine about be an artist. You have to study a lot and also do "material" things that can "talk by themselves"- in simply words, studying art it's difficult and it's not a simply way to put things together making an impression. To me, the most of the time it's awkward say that I'm studying art, because people think that you have to show of in front them, talk about your work and show your work for their opinion. But, it's a good activity for me dedicate my time to do art, specially sculpture because I really enjoy construct things and work with some incredible materials.

I love art and I want to be an amazing artist someday like Mauricio Bravo.


4 comments:

  1. Nicole I agree with you! we need a discipline in art and is the best thing of the life!!
    I love art too

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAJAJAAAAAJA I know that man ! Who will be? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the same color of lipgloss xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the same color of lipgloss xD

    ReplyDelete