Thursday, March 26, 2015


M O R O C C O

WHEN I THINK ABOUT ONE PLACE THAT I REALLY WANT TO VISIT, I THINK IN THE DIFERENTS THINGS THAT I CAN SEE AND LEARN ABOUT THE CULTURE OF THE COUNTRY OR PLACE. MAYBE I THINK IN THE VIEW OR THE COLOUR OF THE LIGHT IN THE PLACES, BECAUSE IS IMPORTANT FOR ME FEEL THE NATURE AND INCLUDE THE EXPERIENCE AT MY TRIP.

I FEEL THE NECESSITY OF TRAVEL TO MORROCO BECAUSE I THINK IT'S A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WITH A AMAZING AND MILLENARY CULTURE. MORROCO IT'S LOCATED IN AFRICA, NEAR ARGELIA AND IT'S RECOGNIZED FOR THE SAHARA DESERT WITH CAMELLS INCLUDE IN THE PACKAGE!, FOR THEIR STRONG COFFEE AND THEIR CARPETS. IF ONE DAY I GO TO EUROPE OR CLOSE I´M GOING TO RUN, FLY OR SWIM RIGHT THERE. I THINK I CAN TRAVEL SOMEDAY WITH MY FRIEND MANUELA, SHE IS A TRAVELLER AND THEY SAID ME THAT WE CAN PUT AWAY SOME MONEY AND DO IT!.



8 comments:

  1. The picture you chose has beautiful colors...After seeing that picture, I would like to take the first plane to Morocco and walk through the market...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh so beauty words my dear friend, i can see you in morocco, with the dresses and over the camel, but, maybe not manuela, maybe should be manuel hahahah YOLO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mauela is a big traveler and a big "lanzainternacional" too.
    If you go ther buy me a delicious arabian coffee.
    Maybe some day we found us in a small corner smoking a narghila or drinking a strong tea.

    LOVE U !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nicole it´s a very magical picture and a very nice words

    ReplyDelete
  5. jelouu :) nice picture! well... I don`t know much about this place, but through of this photo I can imagine a little of this beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pic. My brother was in Morrocco recently but he's not very communicative. He just said it was good. Ha! I saw some photos of him on a camel. He seemed happy. Anyway. Well done. Hope you get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAU! that would be a great journey! it kinds of makes me wonder if I would travel so far away from home and my mom xd

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to catch up Nicole.

    I'm watching you. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete