Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A movie that I love and a movie that I hate



Well... I really don´t have a favorite movie that I love with all my heart, but I like to see -not very often - good movies recommended for my friends. So, I want to talk about nekromantik, is a very funny and creepy movie from germany. It is a story about a man with a strange taste, attracted by dead people and well, dead stuffs so in the final of the movie he want to die and with a knife, he stab the knife in his stomach and really enjoy that experience next to his dead cat. It's very funny.
 
In the opposite way, we have the most horrible movie! ... eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and the only reason that I have for hate is that all the girls want to cry with this movie and say: "Is amazing, so sad and romantic at the same time! " "you have to see this movie nicole, it's beatiful" --- but when I see this movie and when after I see all this girls with her heads like a sad ponny I think, I REALLY HATE THIS MOVIE. but is not a bad movie like some movies like another sad romantics storys.

By the way, I love the love and silly movies but, I think that bothers me, see a bad sad story because I have a good sad storys of love jajajajajajajajajajaja in my real life :c 

HATTERS GONNA HATE



2 comments:

  1. I think eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is a referent to poor people without identity, hahaha... i like this movie, but i never feel the need about dye my hair like clementine... like a stupid.

    Love you my friend, i'll hope sometime you introduce your new girlfriend.

    XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete